Several times a year, the Golden Door welcomes both men and women.
Singles, couples, fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, brothers and sisters - each coed week is a unique mix of individuals who, by visit's end, all become part of our Golden Door family. The perfect week for everyone. Our weekly rate starts at $7750 per person.
Coed Week at Golden Door Includes:
- A Personal Program Interview
- Up to 4 sessions with a Personal Fitness Guide
- A customized Take-Home Fitness Plan including printed exercise routines
- Your choice of twelve different mountain and meadow hikes on 20 miles of private trails
- A selection of over 40 fitness classes including discovery and improvement options
- An 11-circuit Labyrinth and Classical 7-circuit Gratitude Labyrinth
- Evening Programs
- Three healthy, satisfying gourmet meals from our organic garden, mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks and before-dinner appetizers
- Cooking Class with Executive Chef
- Daily in-room massage
- Two Herbal Wraps
- Detailed skin analysis including personalized treatment recommendations and a complimentary week’s supply of Golden Door Skin Care products
- Daily skin care sessions including one body treatment
- Manicure &Pedicure
- Hair Consultation
- Make up lesson
- Saturday shampoo & blow dry or Scalp Treatment
- A complete spa wardrobe for use during your stay including fresh-daily warm-ups, shorts, t-shirts, terry robe, sandals, sun hat and family pack for hikes.
- A private room with your own garden deck or patio
- A 4-to-1 staff to guest ratio for unparalleled personal attention
- Maid service five times daily
- Courtesy transportation to and from San Diego airports or a hand car wash, if you drive.
Coed Weeks 2013
Dates and rates are subject to change without notice.
June 9 to 16
Coed Weeks 2013 - $7000
September 8 to 15
November 24 to December 1
December 8 to 15
December 15 to 22
Special Guest Speaker
December 9 – 16
Dr. David Finn
Back by popular demand! Dr. Finn will lead a series of discussions on the current state of our health care system, the impact of the health care legislation, and insights into how your health care may be delivered in the future.
Dr. David Finn is board certified in Internal Medicine and a practicing primary care physician for over 10 years at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He graduated with honors from Johns Hopkins University with a major in economics. He always planned to attend medical school but was also interested in the delivery of health care which lead to the dual studies of pre–med and economics.
Dr. Finn is the Medical Director of the Mass General Medical Group. He also serves on several committees at the hospital which have oversight on clinical practice and practice improvement. He is especially interested in improving the patient experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per person, per week and valid through December 31, 2013.
- A $2,000 deposit per person, per week is due at the time of booking. If cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be refunded. If cancellation is received less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be held for a future visit, if used within one year. If visit is rescheduled or cancelled with less than ten 10 days notice, deposit will be forfeit.
- Bills are due and payable prior to departure. We ask that all gifts be pre-paid. All major credit cards are accepted. We are not able to accept bank/debit cards. There are no discounts or refunds for early departure.
- Promotional and discounted rates may not be combined with any other offer(s) and are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include San Diego Hotel Tax, private lessons/consultations, extra treatments and hair styling.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Tipping for exceptional service is appreciated, but always at your own discretion.
Make a Reservation
Begin A Path To A Life Affirming Experience At Golden Door Spa
Begin a journey to extraordinary well-being at Golden Door and experience a destination spa retreat that stays with you long after you depart. For more information and reservations at this award-winning women's spa, please call (866) 420-6414, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.