Indulge in the pleasure of gourmet food. Marvel at the extraordinary beauty of manicured gardens in the embrace of a mountainside nature preserve.
Seek out the perfect balance of body, mind and spirit through close and caring instruction of expert staff. And find yourself utterly relaxed and refreshed.
At Golden Door, you will learn to listen to your body, adopt healthier habits of living, achieve inner peace, and lay the foundation for a rich, new life.
Above and beyond your typical California spa, Golden Door offers a comprehensive wellness and fitness training program combined with abundant amenities in the natural beauty of our 377-acre property located 45 minutes north of San Diego.
From our serene and spacious accommodations to our deliciously nutritious cuisine grown from our own organic garden, every aspect of the Golden Door experience is designed to help you obtain a new level of personal well-being. Our weekly rate is $8250 per person.
A Week at Golden Door Includes:
- A Personal Program Interview
- Up to 4 sessions with a Personal Fitness Trainer
- A customized Take-Home Fitness Plan including printed exercise routines
- Your choice of twelve different mountain and meadow hikes on 20 miles of private trails
- A selection of over 40 fitness classes including self discovery and improvement options
- An 11-circuit Labyrinth and Classical 7-circuit Gratitude Labyrinth
- Evening Programs
- Three healthy, satisfying gourmet meals from our organic garden, mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks and before-dinner appetizers
- Cooking Class with Executive Chef
- Daily in-room massage
- Two Herbal Wraps
- Detailed skin analysis including personalized treatment recommendations and a complimentary week’s supply of Golden Door Skin Care products
- Daily skin care sessions including one body treatment
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Hair Consultation
- Saturday shampoo & blow dry or Scalp Treatment
- A complete spa wardrobe for use during your stay including fresh-daily warm-ups, shorts, t-shirts, terry robe, sandals, sun hat and fanny pack for hikes.
- A private room with your own garden deck or patio
- A 4-to-1 staff to guest ratio for unparalleled personal attention
- Maid service five times daily
- Courtesy transportation to and from San Diego airports, local hotels or the Oceanside Amtrak train station. Enjoy a hand car wash, if you’ll arrive in your own vehicle.
Women's Week 2013 - 2014
*Dates and rates are subject to change without notice
Women Only 2013
November 3 to November 10
November 10 to November 17
November 17 to November 24
December 29 to January 5
November 24 to December 1
December 8 to 15
Women Only 2014
All January Weeks
All February Weeks
March 16 to 23
March 23 to 30
March 30 to April 6
All April Weeks
All May Weeks
June 15 to 22
June 22 to 29
June 29 to July 6 $7450
July 6 to 13 $7450
July 13 to 20 $7450
July 20 to 27 $7450
July 27 to August 3 $7450
All August Weeks
September 14 to 21
September 21 to 28
September 28 to October 5
All October Weeks
All November Weeks
December 7 to 14
December 14 to 21
December 28, 2014 to January 4, 2015
June 8 to 15
July 20 to 27 $7450
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per person, per week and valid through December 31, 2013.
- A $2,000 deposit per person, per week is due at the time of booking. If cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be refunded. If cancellation is received less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be held for a future visit, if used within one year. If visit is rescheduled or cancelled with less than ten 10 days notice, deposit will be forfeit.
- Bills are due and payable prior to departure. We ask that all gifts be pre-paid. All major credit cards are accepted. We are not able to accept bank/debit cards. There are no discounts or refunds for early departure.
- Promotional and discounted rates may not be combined with any other offer(s) and are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include San Diego Hotel Tax, private lessons/consultations, extra treatments and hair styling.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Tipping for exceptional service is appreciated, but always at your own discretion.
Make a Reservation
Begin A Path To A Life Affirming Experience At Golden Door Spa
Begin a journey to extraordinary well-being at Golden Door and experience a destination spa retreat that stays with you long after you depart. For more information and reservations at this award-winning women's spa, please call (866) 420-6414, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.